Clear Glass Teapot with Infuser Tea Strainer Pot Stainless Steel in Square Shape Tea Pot with Infusers for Loose Tea and Coffee Square Transparent
A Square Shape Tea Pot with Infusers for Loose Tea and Coffee Available in 750 ml & 550ml.
The teapot is made of clear borosilicate glass which allows you to observe the change of color and monitor the brewing process. It is suitable for you to make all kinds of tea and drinks like scented tea, green tea, fruit tea etc. at home or office.
- Teapot for Family Use – Available in750ml and 550ml ultra clear glass teapot with stainless steel infuser. Includes micro mesh stainless steel filter for loose teas or blooming teas, perfect for 2-3 person.
- Material and Shape – The teapot infuser for loose with high borosilicate glass, heat resistant. This glass teapot shows off a minimalistic and smooth appearance, so you can watch the steeping process in action and know exactly when your tea is ready.
- Stainless Steel Infuser – The pores on the strainer are fine and evenly distributed, which can effectively filter tea residue and extract pure tea and removable infuser is easy rinsing and cleaning.
- Spill Free Design – Eagle mouth of the insulated teapot strainer spout helps effortless and smoothly pour your tea, eliminating the risk of marring your clothes, furniture or tableware.
- Multifunctional – This glass tea infuser pot is suitable for flower tea and leaf tea, applicable for stove top and gas open flame. It is recommended to take out the metal part when using in the microwave oven. Not suitable for induction cooker.
1 x Glass Teapot
1x Stainless steel strainer
1x Stainless steel lid
Applicable to herbal tea, black tea, green tea, Pu’ er tea, health tea
and handcraft flower tea. Can also be utilized to brew coffee and milk products.
Tips for Optimal Use:
1. Smooth surface, detachable lid and filter enable an easy cleaning. Dry it with soft towel and avoid contacting with hard objects which may cause scratches. Though dishwasher friendly, hand-washing is easy and recommended.
2. Use the pot in a microwave oven, the metal parts MUST be removed (Including the lid and the Infuser )
NOTE: The lid does not fit on the teapot with the infuser removed